Title: RE: Proposal: First URI black list, how about email address blacklists?

And when the spammers use a joe jobbed email address, what will you do? How will you know if it really is a drop box, or someones real email address being Joe Jobbed to mess up your list? Believe me, the spammer will feed false info to give your list a bad name.

A URL can be checked. A private email account can't be. And if its one thing spammers have a lot of, its legit email addresses to joe job with.

I'm honestly not trying to be a little black rain cloud. I just hope you look at all the possibilities.

--Chris