> Would it not be easier to create meta rules for the rules you
> are looking for, then simply add more points for those? Thats
> what most of us do. Otherwise you are prbly fighting a losing
> battle trying to get a standard naming scheme. Its a great
> idea, that simply won't get followed.

It would, except that I am working solely at the client end, ie. I have no
direct (or indirect) influence on what happens on the server. From where I
stand it's a toss up as to which organisational change is easier to affect
;-)

> And it might FP less. I can get lots of Ham that hits PORN_
> rules. I have lots of friends with potty mouths :)

And that's where working at the client end has its benefits. When
incorporating spam filters into standard email filters, users have greater
flexibility as to when a filter is applied. They can filter out ham first
and then apply a filter to treat the remainder as spam.

Having looked through the emails on this list it seems that most of the
focus is on removing spam at the server, but SpamAssassin also provides
users with a useful tool to exercise their own control over what they decide
is spam.

Cheers

Ben Kreunen

Imaging and IT Coordinator