Magnus Holmgren wrote on Thu, 25 May 2006 18:01:19 +0200:

> "[...], however 'entire TLD'-based domains return a different result code in
> the A record (127.0.0.7 versus 127.0.0.5) so as to allow sites to
> differentiate between them."

That is not of interest at all. The problem is they list TLDs because of rules
they make up themselves, but pretend they use RFCs. If they want to list
whatever they like: fine. But then they shouldn't claim it's in concordance
with an RFC while it's not. That's simply a lie. At the moment I know of at
least three TLDs they list this way, there are probably more.

If you want to follow-up, better to me directly, I think it's off-topic.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany