Kai Schaetzl wrote:
Philip Prindeville wrote on Fri, 26 May 2006 11:26:33 -0600:

No, it's to a list. At the list exploder, we want to be able to apply certain per-list policies. For instance, for most lists (but not all), the following would be applicable:

I don't use MimeDefang, but I guess it should be possible to tell MD to use a specific configuration file when calling SA (depends on how it calls SA).

Well, it's a common thing. Many "devel" lists require open postings so that users can tell developers about bugs without having to join the list.

Have two addresses, one for subscribers, one for non-subscribers?

Kai

Except that developers aren't vetted in any particular way.  The spammer
with time on his hands could subscribe himself...  plus there's always the
chance of a legitimate user's machine becoming infected with an email
worm...

-Philip