>I mean this:
>
>- bug 3754: if there's a problem opening a file via sa-learn or
spamassassin, return an error exit value.

>It indicates there might have been changes to that area of the code
which concerns your problem.

>Kai

I understand, thanks for the clarification.

I had some time over the weekend to install 3.1.2 on a second Windows
box and had the same result, exit code always zero with -e option and
messages determined by spamassassin to be spam.

Oh well, back to 3.1.1 for me.  The ability to script spamassassin as an
MTA pickup event and process the message according to the result code is
too good to give up :)

Thanks,

Craig