On Wed, 31 May 2006 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > A couple of days after an upgrade from 3.0.4 to 3.1.2, I'm noticing
> > that it seems alot slower.  I turned off most network tests,
> > including DCC, Pyzor and Razor and it still looks like there's an
> > issue.
>
> Is it possible that you're locking on a Bayes write?  Try disabling
> Bayes temporarily.  If that fixes it, move to a SQL-based Bayes instead
> of DBM.

Ugh...I have seen some locking errors while I wasn't before.  WOuld simply
turning off auto-learning accomplish the same thing?  If it needs to be
turned off altogether, will just commenting out bayes_path in local.cf do
it?  I don't see any other reference in the docs...

James Smallacombe                     PlantageNet, Inc. CEO and Janitor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://3.am