Spam detection software, running on the system "DEDE143", has
Contact Wayne for details.

Content preview:  Hi Sandy, I tried to and I kept getting an error when
  attempting to join. It kept telling me communication error so I figured
  I would wait until later to see if it was an issue on my end or on their
  end. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.8 EXTRA_MPART_TYPE       Header has extraneous Content-type:...type= entry
 0.1 HTML_TAG_EXIST_TBODY   BODY: HTML has "tbody" tag
 1.0 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_28     BODY: HTML: images with 2400-2800 bytes of words
 2.6 NO_DNS_FOR_FROM        DNS: Envelope sender has no MX or A DNS records
 2.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [68.56.253.77 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 1.7 RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL      RBL: NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP
                            [68.56.253.77 listed in combined.njabl.org]
-1.0 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Sandy,

I tried to and I kept getting an error when attempting to join.  It kept telling me communication error so I figured I would wait until later to see if it was an issue on my end or on their end.

Wayne