WFGB Team wrote on Sat, 3 Jun 2006 23:22:07 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time):

PLEASE STOP SENDING PICTURES AND HTML TO THE LIST.

> 0.8 EXTRA_MPART_TYPE       Header has extraneous Content-type:...type= entry
> 0.1 HTML_TAG_EXIST_TBODY   BODY: HTML has "tbody" tag
> 1.0 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_28     BODY: HTML: images with 2400-2800 bytes of words

These score you already 2 on anyone else's SA. Think about that. It's not only
that you want to get around *your* SA. You want to be accepted and read at the
recipient's site, do you? With a ground score of 2 there's a good chance that a
few other rules on the *recipient's* side push it over the limit.
Stop using Incredimail and get a decent email program.

> 2.6 NO_DNS_FOR_FROM        DNS: Envelope sender has no MX or A DNS records

This may be true, we don't know the content of the envelope sender header.

> 2.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
>                            [68.56.253.77 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
> 1.7 RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL      RBL: NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP
>                            [68.56.253.77 listed in combined.njabl.org]

If you can't get Sanfords advice to work: switch off network tests in SA. This
will cut all the three above. You probably need to set
trusted_networks/internal_networks correctly.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany