Thanks...

I actually have a few other things in my .procmailrc and base my
decision on the X-SpamStatus-Yes, so this was the quick & dirty.

When I get spam, in addition to dead lettering it, I also forward it to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (nice automated process - bury the useless can SPAM mailbox
with notifications that they are failing miserably).  I think that's
why I have it exclusive locked.

Unless you think I could release it on that as well?  (Which might
speed things up just a tiny bit).