On Tuesday June 06 2006 12:54 pm, you wrote:
> On Tuesday June 06 2006 12:39 pm, you wrote:
> > Will Nordmeyer wrote:
> > > Just put
> > > score FROM_DOMAIN_NOVOWEL <lowerscore>
> > >
> > > in your local.cf
> > >
> > > (IE:
> > > score FROM_DOMAIN_NOVOWEL 0.3
> > >
> > > You don't want to adjust it in the master file - your
> > > adjustment would be overwritten everytime you upgraded.
> >
> > Not to mention that this will only affect mail TO your domain,
> > not from you.  If other people you are sending mail to happen to
> > use SA, this rule will still hit with their score on their
> > systems.

Thanks, everyone, for your responses.  I only see that rule hit
when someone in our domain sends mail out (in truth, I haven't
really kept an eye out for mail from domains that contain "a series
of non-vowel letters).  The rule default score is 2.10 which, while
it doesn't push total scores near spam level is, nonetheless,
greater than desired.  And I don't want to whitelist my domain.

Thanks, again.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.