Don't know...  Been using Oracle and MSSQL for years.  Both of those
work fine.  Don't understand the argument.  Why use Postgres when I can
just piggy back them on my replicated Oracle environment.

If we are talking about making a SQL application that is usable for a
multitude of people then why lock them into something.  That's the
easiest way to drive them away from supporting it.