Not really. I have no idea how you've got your SA setup on Windows and you haven't asked anything specific.

Daryl

On 6/11/2006 1:57 PM, Mike L wrote:
Thanks Daryl, but can you give me a little more info?
On 6/11/06, *Daryl C. W. O'Shea* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Mike L wrote:
     > I have SpamAssassin install with Perl 5.8.8 on a W2K3 box.
     > SA is the latest version.
     >
     > I would like to setup the following
     >
     > I need to know how to setup wrongmx.pm <http://wrongmx.pm>
    <http://wrongmx.pm> and
     > wrongmx.cf <http://wrongmx.cf> <http://wrongmx.cf> so that email
    that does not go to my spam
     > filter first will be deleted. I also want to do this for only one
    domain
     > on my server, we have 26 domains.

    I wouldn't do that.  There's lots of legit mail that will show up at
    your lower preference MXes for no apparent reason.  Lotus Domino seems
    to do it quite often.

    In any case, you'd add both files to your local config directory.
    Comment out or set the scores to zero for the WRONG_MX rule and then
    assign a score on a per domain basis for the rule.

    Daryl