John D. Hardin wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jun 2006, Matt Hampton wrote:
>
>> I am adding the AS Number and CIDR by a milter.  I want to track
>> which AS Numbers are producing the most spam.

> How does Bayes help you do that? You need something to pull the AS
> number out of messages that are marked as spam, which is the province
> of something outside SA (e.g. Procmail).

The idea is that the AS Number and CIDR will be picked up by bayes and
be given a score.  Instead of looking at the messages I wanted a way of
querying the Bayes table (I'm using SQL backend) so that I can do some
analysis.

> What handles/discards messages after SA has scored them?

MailScanner.  I could add a module in to this but I was really asking a
more general question regarding the Bayes engine - how do I find the
impact of a specific token on Bayes?

I guess I need to read up on the hashing algorithm to find out what I
need to query.

cheers

Matt