Title: RE: HUMOR: Gap needs to fire Marketing people.

> > Just trying to reach someone in the company who:
> > 1) Understands what I'm talking about
> > 2) Gives a sh1t
> > 3) Has the power to change the problem.
> > is too long of a battle. I've got enough trouble educating
> our vendors and
> > customers. Big places like the Gap, Insight, CDW, airlines,
> travel agencies,
> > ect, can pay for my time.
> >
> > It may sound mean, but try educating long enough, and
> you'll feel the same
> > way in no time at all :)
>
> Do you think wrapping a hockey stick around the appropriate
> heads who are
> in the way of access to the proper heads would do any good?

It would be fun to try, but those damn carbon fiber / fiberglass hockey sticks just don't carry the weight like the old wooden ones :)

And now with the season over, I have to resort to my martial arts. A good hook kick to the temple might jar loose the extention number of a knowledgible staff member.

--Chris