> There are some other plugins that i would also like to
> implement (for example iXhash and OCR Plugin or OCR scanner
> and image validator SA-plugin), but i don't know whether they
> work on windows installations. How can i find out if these
> are meant to function on windows?

FWIW the ocr plugin calls a whole bunch of unix programs to do the actual
OCR work.  I suppose it is possible that these programs might compile on
native Windows.  But I have some doubts that anyone has actually done it and
built the makefile.  So my suspicion is that this plugin won't work without
a lot of setup work on your part.

        Loren