On Sat, 24 Jun 2006, Jeff Chan wrote:

> Michael gives some good possibilities and a discussion of the
> difference with greylisting.  Note that whois can't really be done
> on an automated, high-frequency basis.

Back when I first suggested this a couple of years ago, it was
possible to download a list of newly-registered domain names directly
from the InterNIC FTP server.

I haven't visited there in quite a while, I don't know if they still
provide that information in as neat a package.

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174    pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]