Thanks Greg! That was by far the easiest solution, although I'm looking into clam-av and amavisd-new as well, so thanks to you other guys too!

Greg Allen wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Cook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 10:02 AM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Postfix content filter/milter

Are there any postfix users out there who can recommend a way to delete mail
based on spamassassin results? Specifically I need to know how to use a
content filter or milter, and which one to use.

Cheers!

The simple way...

If you are running postfix at the server, you can use HEADER_CHECKS

HEADER_CHECKS runs *after* Spamassassin, so it can detect spam points added
by SA in the header.

So, lets say you wanted to redirect anything with 15 points or more to a
certain email address, or even just delete it at the server... you could
do it with HEADER_CHECKS rules.

Do a search in a search engine to find the syntax.

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=HEADER_CHECKS+spam-level&FORM=QBRE3