Title: RE: Airline reservations get tagged

A big resounding YES! I used to get these FPs. I have written rules to reduce the points on these. Obviously I'm not going to post them here, as spammers would just insert that stuff into their spam.

I suggest you just write a few simple rules that reduce the points for airline emails. I really wish the airlines would learn to write better confirmations emails.

Chris Santerre
SysAdmin and SARE/URIBL ninja
http://www.uribl.com
http://www.rulesemporium.com