From: "Loren Wilton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I turned off Bayes tests temporarily and it had little effect.

This seems a bit odd.  That bayes_00 should have been good for about -3
points.  Backing out Bayes should have raised the scores on this stuff by
around 3 points, which with only a little bit of help should be tipping them
into spam.

On the other hand I was only seeing one or two other rules hitting on those
things, which is rather few for a spam.  You should maybe make sure that
your paths to the rules files are what you think they are, and no rules
files have gone missing.  Running spamassassin --lint might be a good idea.

You can also consider some add-on rulesets, like those at
www.rulesemporium.com

Maybe he turned off bayes tests and didn't restart or reload spamassassin?

{o.o}