By the way, Chase, you MAY be bogged down in a misunderstanding. The
system local rules are ALWAYS enabled. Put them into a file with a
name that ends in ".cf" and is in the same directory as the working
local.cf file. System rules are ALWAYS allowed. Individual user rules
are not. (Rules in the system spamassassin directory apply globally
not per user. You cannot place individual user rules there.)

Individual user rules always go into the user's ".spamassassin" directory
in a file named "user_prefs".

Now, if you are running this on a Windows machine some of the locations
mentioned may be different. Please let folks know and maybe another
person with a Windows installation can help you in more detail.

{^_^}
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chase James" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Theo,

Well, I took the allow_user_rules line out. Some of my rules are:

#custom rules
body CSTM_INFINEX_VEN /infinex/
describe CSTM_INFINEX_VEN Message mentions Infinex Ventures
score CSTM_INFINEX_VEN 2.0

body CSTM_FONT_SIZE_EQLS_2 /<td><font size\=2>/
describe CSTM_FONT_SIZE_EQLS_2 Message contains html for small fonts
score CSTM_FONT_SIZE_EQLS_2 .1

header CSTM_SBJCT_MARKEDSPAM Subject =~ /\bSPAM:\b/i
describe CSTM_SBJCT_MARKEDSPAM Message has the word SPAM in subject
score CSTM_SBJCT_MARKEDSPAM 3.0

body CSTM_ORGASM /orgasm/
describe CSTM_ORGASM Message contains the word orgasm
score CSTM_ORGASM 2.0

When I grep my rejectlog for mentions of CSTM, nothing comes up. But I'm
still getting spam with these attributes. Thanks for your help.

- Chase