Magnus Holmgren wrote:
On Monday 17 July 2006 05:30, Matt Kettler took the opportunity to write:
Robert Nicholson wrote:
Can anybody tell me why the X-Spam headers are put at the top?
Yes, because doing otherwise will break DomainKeys signatures.

As a matter of fact it won't do that unless
a) the signature field doesn't list the header fields included in the signature (and with DKIM that is mandatory), or

FWIW, there were a lot of domains that weren't including a header list at the time of the change. In fact, there still are a lot of domains that aren't including a header list like, for example, yahoo-inc.com.

Of course, we also know that DKIM isn't just DK with a mandatory h=...

Daryl