Hi, John

Now I understand what MIME_BOUND_RKFINDY mean. It means my email is generated by Indy component.  And I have some misuse of the Indy component that it gen the html email is not so clean. Once I fix it, my email score from 2.4 downto 0.5!

And I think I will keep my cutoff score as 2 because I get so many spam every day and some of them just score 2.3!

Cheers,

Tao

On 7/27/06, John Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wednesday 26 July 2006 20:16, Tao Lin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using SpamAssassin 3.0.3 with Exim 3.35 under Debian woody. When
> I send a test html email to my own mail server, SpamAssassin treat it
> as a spam. Here is the message header:

>  version=3.0.3

> I don't why my email score so high on MIME_BOUND_RKFINDY, and what it
> mean. How can I make my html email get through the SpamAssassin?
>
> Cheers,

You can find out what the tests are here:
http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests_3_1_x.html

Your cutoff is pretty low:

Your cutoff is less than half the recommended 5.0.  You will be
rejecting a lot of valid mail (as you have seen).

--
John Andersen

--
Tao Lin