postmaster account has been receiving many spam and its not being
blocked by SA,  I have feed SA to learns hundred of similar spam
manually, but still not able to catcth up.

----
*X-Spam-Status:* No, score=3.8 required=5.2 tests=BAYES_99,FORGED_RCVD_HELO,
    HTML_50_60,HTML_MESSAGE autolearn=disabled version=3.1.4

Bayes is doing fine. You can't get much better than Bayes_99 as a spam indicator.

On the other hand, having Bayes_99 and three other positive rules only sum to 3.8 seems a little strange. On a modern SA Bayes_99 should be scoring up around 4.5 I believe. So you must have local rule scores that are decreasing that score. I'd suggest considering taking bayes_90 and Bayes_99 back to about their default scores.

CAjRTIER
TIjFFANY & CO
BVjLGARI
OMjEGA
ROjLEX
PAjTEK
BRjEITLING

You obviously aren't running network tests. These little puppies hit on SURBL just fine, unless you are one of the unlucky few that are just at the leading edge of a spam run. The net tests would probably stop these all by themselves.

I haven't checked to see if we have a handful of SARE rules for these particular things. But I'm a little surprised that at least a few SARE rules don't show up. This makes me think you may not have any add-on rulesets either. You might consider adding some, or maybe even quite a few if there is a good reason you aren't running network tests. www.rulesemporium.com.

       Loren