Ben Wylie wrote:
Jim Maul wrote:
Ben Wylie wrote:

Am running SpamAssassin 3.1.2 on Windows 2003 server.

This is an extract from the headers of an incoming email.
This triggered the "MISSING_SUBJECT Missing Subject: header" rule.
Why did this not detect the subject header?

Because its blank?

my understanding was that it only hit of the subject header was not present at all rather than it being blank.

Am i wrong?

Could be, or I could be the incorrect one here. Being that the rule hit and the subject header was there but blank, i'd guess that the rule hits even when the header is there and blank. Whether this was the intended outcome I do not know..

-Jim