To: "jdow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "John D. Hardin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <users@spamassassin.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 16:35
Subject: RE: postini.com

-----Original Message-----
From: jdow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 7:16 PM
To: John D. Hardin
Cc: users@spamassassin.apache.org
> Sample headers?

I am sure you know that the only headers you can 100% truse are the last
set (earthlink)
I am assuming that earthlink received it from ossie.acm.org, but that
cannot be confirmed.

Also, cannot be confirmed that postini actually sent it to
ozzie.acm.org.
(unless you ask postini, who doesn't have a working abuse@ address, or
postmaster@, and their whois contacts is invalid also..
Approved-By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

63.118.7.109 doesn't look like a postini email address.

Both headers seem to feature X-Keywords: <lots of blanks>. I seem to
be dumb this "virtual morning" and can't get a test to work for it.

{^_^}