From: "Logan Shaw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, jdow wrote:
From: "Logan Shaw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, qqqq wrote:

I have been having FPs from Ebay in AU and DE, as well as [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Does anybody have a good whitelist for these?

So it seems like SPF is probably something good to rely on
in this case.  I don't fully understand the SPF plug-in,
but perhaps all you need to do is add the appropriate ebay
domains to new def_whitelist_from_spf rules like the ones
in 60_whitelist_spf.cf.

SMOMR - Simple Matter Of Meta Rules. If SPF is bad and says it is
from ebay add spam points.

I thought in this case the problem was false positives.
Presumably forged ebay mails are such a nuisance that all
kinds of rules (bayes?) hit, causing real ebay rules to get
flagged every now and then.

If SPF is good and says from ebay subtract some points in a
meta rule. That gets you going while any whitelist that uses
spf gets built.

(Either that or "do it yourself." {^_-})

{^_^}