----- Original Message ----- From: "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@spamassassin.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 16:00
Subject: [ot] Re: HTML-tests good or bad?

jdow wrote:
From: "John Rudd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Aug 9, 2006, at 8:08 PM, Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:

jdow wrote:
I've been noticing that this seems to be cropping up in an awful lot
in the righting committed by younger folks. It contributes to the
impression that even college graduates these days are functionally
illiterate.

In the righting?  I think you spelt that wrong. :)

Yeah, I thought I smelt something wrong in there...

Actually spelled correctly but I picked the wrong synonym. So it was a
case of synonymitis. (Yeah, I admit I am prone to neologisms.)

{^_-}

Nope.  "righting" isn't a synonym for "writing".  :p
Duh - homonym.

Agenda
1) Get out of bed at a REASONABLE time - like 3PM
2) Perform morning ablutions.
3) Make sure brain is functional.
4) THEN get online.

I skipped step three.
{+_+}    This will haunt me forever, right?