No harder than usual since July 1. On that date, almost like a switch was
flipped, spam to my accounts here dropped about 50%. I've been wondering
about it. 250-300+ per day went down to 100 to 180 per day.

Now, as for ssh attacks and other port "activity" it's been pretty bad
lately. (WTF is on port 41126? DSL dropped. The new address seemed to
have had boxes from all over the world trying to connect on port 41126.
It was so bad the connection died. Hey, it's <hiss><spit>Verizon based
DSL. They don't maintain their wires very well.)

{o.o}
----- Original Message ----- From: "qqqq" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Are you guys getting hit pretty hard today? I don't have exact numbers but I see more activity than
normal.

QQQQ