On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:21:16 +0700, Beast <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
> From some (spam) mail which not caught by SA, it seems that bayes is
>not applied to this mail.

>     autolearn=no version=3.1.4
>
>Is bayes check is not run for every mail?
>

>--beast

Are you using SQL for bayes? I seem to recall an flock switch for use
with flat file bayes - though I wouldn't bet too much on my memory at
this time of the morning :-D

If you are using SQL, check the logs and see if you are maxing the
concurrent connections. Not sure how you get that from the CL but it's
easy enough to grab with the SQL Admin tool.

Nigel