Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:

> I used some recipes found with the help of this list that pretty much
> wiped out these images spams until this morning they are coming through
> again different, of course. Is the OCR solution what I need to do? If
> so, can someone point me to some info or suggest how to set this up?

Here too, much more than other days during the last 24 hours.
Most (the ~30k ones) were blocked by existing postfix rules, but some were
different and got through.
ImageInfo didn't hit on them, but SA scored them as SPAM anyway.
I made two new postfix rules to block them (for now..).
Hope OCR will catch them for you, might try that too if it gets worse.

Regards
Menno van Bennekom