At 03:05 16-08-2006, Matthew Newton wrote:
I just received an e-mail that had been incorrectly marked as
hitting a block list (the SBL in this case, IIRC). The "culprit"
for this seems to be the following first Received header, where
a.b.c.d is the address on the BL:

 HTTP; Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:34:33 BST

This seems wrong to me? However, my guess is that there is nothing
wrong with SpamAssassin, just that Yahoo shouldn't be adding a
Received header for a non-SMTP transaction (of course an

Section 3.8.2 (Received Lines in Gatewaying) mentions adding a Received header as trace fields for messages originating from non-SMTP environments. The above Yahoo.com Received line is correct.

Regards,
-sm