Bill Landry wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: Andy Jezierski

  There's a bunch of people in SARE (I don't know the actual number)
  focused on developing rules.

Agreed. That's all they do is rules. Who knows how many ninja's are out there.

Well, from what I recall, from when my kids were much younger, there were four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:

   Michaelangelo, Raphael, Leonardo, and Donatello

They are all grown up now and are official rule writers for SARE (Chris was a late bloomer and joined the Ninja Turtles later in life).

So now there are five:

   Michaelangelo, Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello and Chris  :-p

Bill

PS, Andy, can you make your font any smaller, it's just not quite magnifing glass size yet...

Sort of reminds me of the "Seven Vertically-Challenged small people."

HAR!

--

 -Doc

 SA/SARE -- Ninja