Stuart Johnston skrev:
Anders Norrbring wrote:
Hiya all!
I'm getting really sick on recieving 10-100 of the attached mails every day. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them? Apparently my Amavis-new and SpamAssassin only tags them from 0 to 1.6 points.

FuzzyOCR, ImageInfo, SARE, sa-update.

I haven't looked at FuzzyOCR or ImageInfo at all, are they compatible with SA 2.64?

I run RulesDuJour with these rulesets TRUSTED_RULESETS="TRIPWIRE SARE_EVILNUMBERS0 SARE_EVILNUMBERS1 SARE_EVILNUMBERS2 SARE_HTML0 SARE_UNSUB SARE_URI0 SARE_OBFU0 SARE_WHITELIST SARE_RANDOM SARE_REDIRECT SARE_BAYES_POISON_NXM SARE_CODING SARE_HEADER SARE_SPECIFIC SARE_ADULT SARE_BML SARE_FRAUD SARE_SPOOF SARE_RANDOM SARE_OEM SARE_HIGHRISK ";

Seems like none of them grabs it.

--

Anders Norrbring
Norrbring Consulting