On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Kevin Golding wrote:

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, DAve
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
I really don't want to install X on my mailgateways. It would have to be
as good as URIBL and SURBL before I would consider that.

Is there a way around the dependencies? The FreeBSD port shows the
following, xorg-libraries-6.9.0, ghostscript-gnu-7.07_15, teTeX-3.0_1,
tcl-8.4.13_1 (TCL?), and all their dependancies. Plus a lot more.

# cd /usr/ports/print/teTeX
# make -DWITHOUT_X11 install clean
# cd /usr/ports/graphics/gocr
# make -DWITHOUT_X11 install clean

No promises but I suspect that should install it without the unneeded X
stuff :-)

Kevin

That would be correct. You can also use 'WITHOUT_X11=yes' instead of '-DWITHOUT_X11' as well (of course without the single quotes).

--
"This message was sent using 100% recycled electrons."