Randal, Phil wrote:

You might wish to look at tweaking your BAYES_xx scores to reduce false
positives.

I guess that depends on how healthy your Bayes database is, though.

Can't really say how healthy it is. 99% of spam (guessing, but pretty close) is in English language, 99% of our ham is in Italian language.

Spam in Italian is so rare (so far!) that I had to write custom rules to catch specific spam, because Bayes wouldn't hit hard enough after several training rounds.

So... our Bayes is probably highly unbalanced due to the nature of our traffic and spam. Am I right? Any workaround?

Paolo