Here's another example:
I just can't see why it is autolearning everything that is tagged as spam.
If anyone has any ideas, i'd appreciate it!

grep bayes_auto_learn_threshold /etc/mail/spamassassin/*
grep bayes_auto_learn_threshold /usr/share/spamassassin/*.cf
grep bayes_auto_learn_threshold /var/lib/spamassassin/*.*/*.cf

See if somewhere your setting is getting overridden. You might also
perform some simply checks to see if the file you are changing is
actually one that SpamAssassin is using. Some distros move the
directories around. /etc/mail/spamassassin is often /etc/spamassassin,
for example.

No other conf files anywhere - the conf files I am modifying are definitely the ones SA is using. Could my Bayes DB be corrupt? I am using a mysql DB for Bayes. Besides this autolearn glitch,
Bayes is performing well.

Thanks,
Devin