Thank you for that hint, however I still only get about 50% hit on such
messages.

Using the rule Mr -=W=- ( :-) ) provided, and rewriting it to :

header LOCAL_RX_SUBJECT Subject =~ /[a-z](RX)[a-z]/

I feel confident that this rule will not cause false positives.
The Subject must contain RX with one letter on each side non-capital.

The subject is always something like :
 paRXhu
oaRXmy
xyRXda

I still however only add 5 points (required 6 for subject rewriting), theese
mails are always in some of the SARE rules causing two or three points.

Regards Paul