From: "Thomas Ericsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi

I've gotten a lot of low scoring bayes hits, especially BAYES_00, so I figured the database is off. I ran sa-learn --clear to start over, but I still get a lot of BAYES_00. I then ran spamassassin -D --mbox BUNCHOFSPAM.mbox to see what gives. It turns out I get a different result from when the mail was delivered in the first place. Could it be that each mail get scanned more than one time? Any ideas appreciated

Thomas

I would hazard a guess that two different Bayes databases were used,
one for actual reception and the other for your test. You might check
into that possibility. Be sure to run the spamassassin tests as the
same "user" which maintains the Bayes database you are trying to fix.

{^_^}