Dear John Andersen,

Thanks for your help.

I can only find a contact email address on its page: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and I had wrote to him sereral time. But there were no any reply.

All my IPs are used for email service as we are the bigest ESP in China.
I checked these IPs and only get: "Listed by china.blackholes.us". No
other information. :(

I don't think there were compromised machines forwarding mail thru there
servers. It almost lists all of our IPs.

--
Xueron Nee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>