On 31-Aug-06, at 7:18 PM, Christian Purnomo wrote:

Hi Gurus,

I am having so much trouble at present that some people are using my
email address to send their spam messages, in return I get hundreds and hundres of non-delivery email + other misc reply such as out of office.

How would I be able to use spamassassin to help me with this? would
sa-learn be the most efficient way? I can think of using procmail to
filter them into a seperate mailbox, but the mail headers all very random.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Sorry, correction to URL.

http://www.openspf.org

--