From: "Nigel Frankcom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 01:10:25 -0800, John Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

On Sunday 03 September 2006 01:03, Nigel Frankcom wrote:
On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 10:25:40 -0700 (PDT), "John D. Hardin"

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>On Sat, 2 Sep 2006, jdow wrote:
>> Hm, I have a suspicion that the spam is being targeted quite
>> differently then. Until the end of June I used to get about 250 to
>> 300 spams a day. I am down to 90 to 150 per day now. It's unreal.
>> Note that I am quite sincerely pleased by this development.
>
>...you think maybe they are listwashing SA list members?

I don't think so, very little of the spam is aimed at my address as
published on the SA list (cue a flood) :-D

Er, but wouldn't THAT be suggestive of ListWashing?

Having now read up on listwashing, yes it's feasible. Perhaps I should
get some of my worst hit users to post here :-D

<<jdow>> At least one noted spammer seems to read this list or get
at least indirect word about it. I taunted him on the list about his
spams not quite reaching 100 points on small scores. Within a week I
got some 100 point on small score spams. Then he got back to business
instead of silliness. So did I.

{^_^}