mouss wrote:
(counter) examples are available on this list (see a message sent on 2006/07/27) and on other lists. I've also seen many corportae mail with empty subject (forgotten, or considered irrelevant by the sender). It even happens to me from time to time (delete the subject to replace it, then see an error in the body, switch to correct the body, then forget that the subject was deleted....).

I've got one even better. I received a broken confirmation mail from Best Buy a few days ago. Somehow it got sent out with no subject, and a standard plain/html MIME alternative structure but no content in either part. Scored an easy 6.1, and not without justification, as no legit mailer would deliberately send this sort of message. (Accidentally, on the other hand...)

I've been meaning to report the error to them.

--
Kelson Vibber