Andreas Pettersson wrote:

I don't know. I haven't used RELAY_COUNTRY, but now that I'm aware of its existense I'll have a look at it :)

Ok, I've had a quick look now. RelayCountry presents the country code of the last relay either as a separate header, or as the _RELAYCOUNTRY_ header markup. When looking at only one mail it wouldn't make any difference using TQM or RelayCountry, but I fancy about statistics, and since I already have tools for grabbing the amount of ham and spam each rule has triggered on, my vote falls on TQM.

rule              spam       ham
TQMCUBE_W_US     18427       428
TQMCUBE_W_FR      5605        52
TQMCUBE_W_ES      5040         7