On Thu, Sep 14, 2006 at 10:01:29PM +0800, Jeff wrote:
> Sorry for the trouble for others.I just know many antispam tech-hackers here
> including some antispam company's guys.So I ask it here,:-)

My guess is that the majority of people would say use SpamAssassin, probably
with some form of third-party MTA daemon/milter such as MailScanner or amavis.
This would be my vote as well, but of course I'm biased. :)

The (I believe) handful of folks on the list who work on a commercial
product (which would likely use SpamAssassin internally) will likely
respond to you personally and tell you to use their company's product.

That said, there's a whole list of commercial products linked to on the wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/CommercialNetworkAppliances
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/ThirdPartySoftware

--
Randomly Selected Tagline: