Anthony, when Jeff remarked "millions" I thought of his countryman
who was here awhile back and talked about taking at least the rules
engine from SpamAssassin into C language, This limited rules a little,
But it made everything run somewhat faster, which was desperately
needed because they were shoestring budget with very few machines
doing all their filtering.

(Chinese mail facilities make AOL at its peak look like penny ante.)
{^_^}
----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Peacock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,

Fort Systems Ltd  - http://www.fsl.com/

Do a product which uses Mailscanner, SpamAssassin and MailWatch.  They
even do this in an appliance.

Please note that I haven't used their packages, so I can make any
recommendations.  But I do use MailScanner, SpamAssassin & MailWatch on
my servers and I am very happy with that solution.

If you need a commercial application to satisfy bean counting bosses,
the Fort Systems offering seems to provide best of breed software (with
all the advantages of the user community) in a package that PHBs can
understand.

Jeff wrote:
hello,lists,

We're looking for a commerce antispam product.It should be high performance and has the strong ability to capture spams.
Could you recommend me a good product about it?We are an ISP,have millions of
users.
(Please don't say Symantec's brightmail,it's fairly good,but it's too expensive for us.)

Thanks,
--Jeff