On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 01:29:26PM -0700, Kenneth Porter wrote:
> It looks like just changing the MTA HELO greeting would go a long ways
> towards getting the score down. Any other suggestions?

Without seeing the rules that hit it's hard to tell you what's up.  I just
ran the mail through on my system and the two main problem rules are:

        *  1.3 INFO_TLD URI: Contains an URL in the INFO top-level domain
        *  4.1 URI_NO_WWW_INFO_CGI URI: CGI in .info TLD other than third-level
        *      "www"

Which may be a bit much for an URL in the info TLD, but ...

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
Do not disturb - I'm already disturbed.