I think you're going to have to give us more information...

On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 05:11:50PM -0500, Larry Rosenman wrote:
> $ sa-learn --mbx --showdots --spam /home/ler/Mail/SA/FN

Is FN a directory or a file?

> archive-iterator: unable to open /home/ler/Mail/SA/FN./home/ler/Mail/SA/FN:
> No such file or directory

It seems that the path is being doubled for some reason.

> /tmp/.spamassassin1378GH7mLltmp./tmp/.spamassassin1378GH7mLltmp: No such
> file or directory

Hrm.  Yeah, I'd say there's probably a SA bug somewhere doubling the paths for
no good reason.  There was a fairly large ArchiveIterator change made between
3.1.4 and 3.1.5 (which in hindsight we probably shouldn't have done, but
different discussion,) which could have caused it.

If you can open a bugzilla ticket about it, please include your examples, and
if possible an mbx file that we can test against.  (I don't believe any of the
devs used mbx, so ...)

Thanks.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline: