Title: FuzzyOcrPlugin and SA 3.1.0

Hi Folks,

I'm running SA 3.1.0.  I'm being hit by a bunch of image spam, so I am trying to get FuzzyOcrPlugin working.  I'm a bit scared to upgrade my SA install because it is working quite well and I don't want to break it.

My issue is FuzzyOcrPlugin is looking for Mail::SpamAssassin::Timeout which isn't in SA 3.1.0.  See my log:

Sep 22 11:34:40 fedora spamd[17147]: _(Can't locate object method "new" via package "Mail::SpamAssassin::Timeout" (perhaps you forgot to load "Mail::SpamAssassin::Timeout"?) at /etc/mail/spamassassin/FuzzyOcr.pm line 229.

So, I'm wondering if I can either comment something out, or install Mail::SpamAssassin::Timeout without upgrading SA.  Any thoughts or suggestions are very welcome.

Thank you,

Julian