Fabien GARZIANO wrote:
> I've tried each but I got 'not listed in multi.surbl.org and
> multi.surbl.com.
> Here's the score and detail from spamassassin :
>       requis 5.8, BAYES_00 -2.60, NO_REAL_NAME 0.01, URIBL_JP_SURBL
> 2.46,
>       URIBL_PH_SURBL 2.00, URIBL_SC_SURBL 4.26)
>
> Well ... If anyone experienced the same, or know if I can check with
> another tool ?

The *best* way, would be to check with SpamAssassin itself. Save the
message off and feed it into spamassassin -t <message.txt.

SA's normal report, unlike the header-only report MailScanner makes,
should tell you which URI matched the message.

Perhaps there's a URI that SA is checking that you've not noticed, or
didn't realize SA would pull out.