Hi

I am running a linux based virus/spam filtering server which uses
spamassassin - amavis-new - postfix (and clamd).

- After filtering/tagging for virus and spam, the server then forwards mails
to a microsoft exhange system.

- There are no local delivery on the filtering computer, it simply tags spam
and removes virus mails and forwards to the exhange server.

All this is working just fine.

Now:

I have root access to the linux filter server and can add users like
spamtrapper and hamtrapper to be able to teach the bayesian filter, so it
can be able to catch more spam (as of now, it catches only 1 out of 10
spams(!)).

Big question is, how do I do this? The server is set up to relay all mail
adressed to exhange-configured-domain.com and discard anything else.
I've tried to add the spamtrap user and tried to send mail to this user,
using the regular [EMAIL PROTECTED], only resulting
in a error message from the exchange system, telling me there is no such
user on that system. -Obviously (because the user only exist on the linux
server and the mail was relayed from the filter to the exchange system).

What I want, is for the users of the exchange system to be able to forward
any spams not tagged as spam, towards the linux filter and to the accout
"spamtrapper".
The amavis-postfix-spamassassin server should then deliver LOCALLY for
"spamtrapper"  _and only that user_ so I can run some commands to teach the
bayesian filter on the local mailbox of that user.

How do I configure this sollution to deliver locally for one spesific user?
(I really cannot find anything online about it)

Tips and pointers appeciated, we are currently drowning in spam. (75 spams
to my account during the weekend alone).

Regards

OH, Oslo Norway